Convert PSD to WordPress
In recent times, internet and the entire sector of web technology is being subject to path breaking changes and the most noted of them is the advent of something called as a content management system (CMS). Whether it is power a blog, whether you are an SME or a larger company seeking a bigger enterprise content management system to cater to your needs, there is indeed a lot of thought and analysis that will go into your choice of management software and relevant features.
On the other side webmasters and today s blogging community have embraced and are actively working on changes in technology such as the change we are discussing; Content management systems. So what exactly is the role of one? Content management systems work towards helping website owners manage content in an easier way; it is designed for web content publishing with features to segregate, index and search documents according to user request. It does this while specifying keywords /other metadata for major search engine crawlers as well. There are quite a few CMS options that are found on the World Wide Web; some leading CMSs are WordPress, Joomla, Drupal. The need of advanced websites and extensive utilization of CMS brought forth the process of conversion in websites; such as PSD to WordPress, PSD to Joomla, etc. into demand.
PSD to WordPress – justifies the emphasis on web content!
Along with growth of websites that perform and are dynamic is the need to constantly monitor the quality of web content published in your website. The key here is to build that website which would be based on a sound web based content management system that would be in a position to address all demands of a changing business and consumer tastes; in this context let us discuss WordPress. Word Press is that open source PHP based free software that is capable of handling workflow right from the grass root draft to actually publishing the content – spelling, grammar, collaboration, and complete review. It thus eliminates the need of e-mails bouncing back and forth or high end desktop software to edit content on your website. Earlier on, WordPress was widely regarded as a platform which powered blog-sites; with a growing community base and extensive introduction of plug-ins (additional modules for enhanced features) it has now evolved to become a much more capable CMS that can power just about any kind of website.
Benefits of WordPress-
- WordPress is an open Source Software –It is totally free and is subject to constant updates from developers who use it all around the world.
- User Friendly- It comes with a single click install from the control panel with no requirement of any specific expertise whatsoever. With the few tutorials online it can be done by any individual; Over and above basic utilities; tweaking and modifying WordPress sites is also fairly easy.
- Extensive support for themes- there are a plethora of themes which can be chosen; further there a number of low cost premium themes which are made available
- Extended Plugins –the plug-ins available with WordPress can assist you in making your WordPress site appear as per your requirements. Installations of most plug-in are also as easy as single click from the admin panel.
- Standard Web Compliance WordPress have gone to great lengths to make sure every bit of the generated code is in full compliance with the standards of the W3C. This is important for cross browser compatibility, usability, and SEO as well.
- Easy Upgrades- WordPress offers extremely easy upgrades as well migration from other software with its one click upgrade. The importers that are available also let you move your site from other services over to WordPress without any hassle.
- Spam Protection -Tools such as an integrated blacklist, open proxy checker are available so as to manage and eliminate comment spam on your blog site. Once again there are also a large number of plug-ins that can take this functionality a step ahead.
- Complete User Registration- A built-in user registration system that (when chosen) can allow people to register and maintain profiles and thereby leave authenticated comments on your blog. Comments for non-registered users also can be closed or moderated accordingly.
- SEO and word press- The concept of search Engine Optimization (SEO), involves generating codes that major search engines will find it easier, rank websites better. WordPress has been engineered to give you the best SEO results ever possible.
WordPress is an extremely dynamic website platform which focuses completely on usability and extended functionality for site owners as well as users. WordPress powers websites that drive traffic to your website that ranks high among search engines. Given the competitive environment for websites on the web, it probably seems the right direction to head to.