Taking business online has become a necessary rather than a luxury. There was a time when a website was a mere symbol of status, but it has evolved to a necessity for success in business. Many retail outlets have come online and flourishing in online business. Going with the present day trend, it can be confirmed that the future business will be mostly online.
When the trend is going like this, you will be let out from the race if you have not updated yourselves. Going online is must and you should also start with an online shop. There are many e commerce platforms which provide many features and you can use any of them to start an online shop. Out of a large number of e commerce platforms, Magento is being emerged as one of the most favored ones as it offers many features which will make your life easy and business profitable. According to statistics more than 150,000 websites are using Magento all around the world. Here are some special features of Magento.
- Store Management: – Special features in Magento help you to manage the store with details of outgoing and incoming materials and clear stock position.
- Catalogue Management:- Magento website facilitates managing of catalogues effectively, so that the visitors will not find any difficulty in finding the catalogues of the products they are searching for
- Category Management: – Magento helps you to manage your products on category basis which will make the browsing an easier thing.
- Invoice Management: – This platform helps you to generate electronic invoices as soon as the deal is over. Tax also will be calculated automatically. Hence, invoicing will not be a problem at all.
- Social media Integration: – Magento favors social media integration which is needed to promote your website and business.
- Search Engine Optimization: – Magento has a high level search engine optimization and certainly helps you to increase the page ranking.
- Promotion Management: – Sales coupons, other promotional offers etc can be incorporated in this platform. These are essential to promote your business.
- Fast Loading: – It facilitates fast loading of sites.
- W3C Validation: It keeps all standards and norms put forth by World Wide Web Consortium.
- Payment Methods: – It supports different payment methods such as pay pal, bank transaction, payment using credit or debit cards etc.
- Third party Applications and Extensions: This software supports third party applications and extensions which makes the browsing an interesting thing for the visitors.
Magento has many more features too which attract many webmasters to it. However, you should take the help of a professional PSD to Magento conversion service provider to enjoy all the features perfectly. Such a professional can do the slicing of your designs in PSD format perfectly with high precision which will help the design to keep the original design. Besides, they can do perfect coding and image optimization to make the site more search engine friendly.